Using seasonal flowers sold in our site – one bunch delivered each week.
When subscribing please let us have your preferences of flowers and colours.
Easily suspended or cancelled if required.
Please note, if a flower pictured is unavailable for any reason, we will substitute this for a flower of the same or higher monetary value that is a similar style and colour.
As with all natural products there may be slight variations in colour to the flowers which are pictured.
If you have specific requirements for your bouquet, please call us on 07867 893 834 to let us know and we will be happy to help.
When you receive your bouquet, we recommend cutting the stems and displaying them in fresh water, in a cool room out of direct sunlight.
Please see below the key steps to caring for your flowers on arrival and making them last:
- Cut around 3-4cm off your stems at an angle.
- Remove all leaves from the stem that will be touching the water they will be placed in.
- Keep your blooms out of direct sunlight.
- Replace your flowers water every 3 days (every 2 days in warm weather).
- Trim your stems again 2-3cm every 3 or 4 days.
- Enjoy your blooms!
Some more specific instructions for different flower types:
- Hydrangeas – if they are looking a little tired on arrival or in the first couple of days run a sink or bucket of really cold water and dunk the heads in and leave them for up to an hour. Return them too their vase and watch them bloom!
- Roses – if roses begin to look a little brown remove the outer petals (the guard petals) and they’ll look good as new!
Flower Delivery London
We are currently delivering on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays to the postcodes listed below and hope to be delivering to a larger area and on more days very soon.
We don’t currently charge a delivery fee due to COVID-19 allowing our drivers to move more freely around London and delivering as many bunches as possible. This may change in the future when things return to normal.
Please note that cut off for next day delivery is 24 hours beforehand. Due to current circumstances we are not able to deliver to all London postcodes - if your order does not go through it means your postcode is currently not available for delivery, collections currently available in SW19 3UU and GU9 0PA. Please DM on Instagram for details. We hope to expand our delivery area ASAP so please keep an eye out.
These are the areas we cover:
All SW Postcodes,
All SE Postcodes (Except SE2),
EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4,
E1W, E1, E2, E3, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E19, E20,
N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N10, N11, N12, N13, N15, N16, N17, N18, N19, N20, N21, N22,
NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11,
W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14,
KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT7, KT10, KT11, KT17, KT19,
SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6,
TW1, TW2, TW8, TW9, TW10, TW11, TW12,
GU9, GU10, GU11, GU52,
If you have any queries regarding your delivery requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us